House plans and house technical systems overview is available in PDF catalogs below
RANNIKU TEE 31A-2, PIRITA, TALLINNPrice: € Sold
Land plot reg.nr.: 78402:203:0023
If you value quality, innovative solutions, environment, exclusivity and comfort of life, then MERIVÄLJA SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE is created for You.
House locates in green, quit and very safe residential area, which is well connected to the other parts of Tallinn through extensive public transport opportunities. This area ffers a lot in terms of outside sport activities and at the same time is "peppered" with good cafes and restaurants for eating out or just spending soem free time. The proximity of city and surroundings nature make life comfortable while providing privacy.
Our houses are examples of future homes, where complex solutions are thought out. Modern heating system combined with heat preserving materials use result in lowered utility bills for the owners.
Short description of the house
- 2 floors
- Ground floor - kitchen, living room, bathroom + wc + sauna, technical room, storage room and wardrobe
- First floor - 3 bedrooms, bathroom + wc, wardrobe
- Ground floor terrace
- Foundation – reinforced concrete + "columbia 240 mm"
- External walls - FIBO 200 mm(fibotherm lightweight insulation blocks) + insulation EPS60 200mm
- Floor slabs - concrete
- Internal walls - FIBO 1st floor and gypsum board on metal frames (drywall)
- Roof - flat roof with SBS roll roofing material with insulation 350 mm
- Facade - rendered facade with slab insulation
- Windows: wooden with triple selective glass
- Slide wooden terrace door with tripple glazing
- Outer door - wooden door
- Heating: air-to-water heatpump Mitsubishi Ecodan with inegrated hot water heater
- 1st, 2nd floor has floor heating with each room separately controlled via control panel on the wall
- Heating system boiler also heats water used for in-house consumption
- Ventilation system with heat recovery Mitsubishi Lossnay
- Electricity - 3x20A, 2 tariff meter
- Centralized water supply and sewer drainage
- Fire alarm system – local smoke detectors installed; cabling works performed to ensure readiness for the connection to security company’s services
- Security alarm – cabling works performed to ensure readiness for the connection to security company’s services
- Energy use: modern heating system combined with heat preserving construction materials help to reduce utility costs
- Energy class "B"